Come join the team...
As an ambitious and fast growing business, we’re always keen to hear from people who believe they can add value to our business and our clients. If you’d like to get on our radar please upload your CV with a covering letter, telling us what makes you tick. We look forward to hearing from you!
Location: Milton Keynes
Package: Competitive basic plus bonus and benefits
Holiday: 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Print concepts through to production
Marketing & POS artworking
Adapting an approved design concept and working up a range of print-ready artwork across a range of formats
Be able to time manage and prioritise work
To be able to communicate well with colleagues and members of the marketing team
To be a highly efficient artworker
To be prepared to work on a variety of projects and show enthusiasm throughout
Skills & Experience:
Previous years of experience working in an artwork studio produced print-based work
Very strong typographical skills
Good working knowledge of artworking for print and attention to detail.
To be personable and have the ability to work in isolation and as part of a team.
Thorough working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and mainstream programmes
Good attention to detail with a ‘Can do’ attitude is essential
BID MANAGER – DERBY BASED
To help facilitate the ambitious growth plan of the business we are seeking to employ a Bid Manager.
The ideal candidate will have several years’ experience of compiling successful bids in the print/print management industry.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring bids are completed within external deadlines to the highest standards
- Using their extensive experience to add insight and value to bids
- Project management of all stakeholder input to ensure successful outcomes
Key attributes required:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and interpersonal
- Ability to work effectively unsupervised
- Advanced Excel, InDesign, Word and Powerpoint user
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Highly developed creative writing ability
We offer a competitive remuneration package, a flexible working environment and the opportunity to be a part of a dynamic, successful team that shares credit.